Monday 20 October 2014

Top 5 nail polishes for the festive season!

Hey guys! So as you will all know its getting round to the best (in my eyes) parts of the year. Which of course are bonfire night and Christmas. By far, they are my favourite times of the year. I love going to Roundhay Park with my dad to watch the firework display and then I also love Christmas because that's the time where all my family come together.

Today I am going to be showing you my top 5 nail polish picks for the festive & firework season. I will be going from 5th to 1st so I hope you enjoy...






They are indeed all Barry M nail polishes. Barry M are my go to brand for nail polish, I love them! 

So to start of with, my 5th pick is 'Silvery lilac' by Barry M, I bought this a while ago around October time so just in time for bonfire night...



I wear this nail polish a lot in November, For me, the colour looks very firework like. 

Pick number 4 - Amethyst Glitter...


I wear this colour every bonfire night. It looks perfect for that time of the year and makes you look like a firework yourself haha! I have just found out that my bottle of this has dried out so I will have to buy another ASAP.

Pick number 3 is 'Emerald Green' - 



I usually use this colour in the festive month of December! It clearly is very Christmas like and would look great on nails!

Pick number 2 is 'Foil' - 



This is one of my older colours I think I bought it around two years ago. It is a oldie but goodie! This colour comes out every Christmas and is worn a lot! 

Now for my 1st pick and my absolute must have is one of Barry M's Aquarium collection 'Mediterranean' - 




 I am actually wearing this colour now, I only bought it a couple of weeks ago and I can't get enough of it! This will definitely be worn in December over Christmas!

Links to all the products mentioned -

Mediterranean -
Foil -
Amethyst Glitter -
Silvery Lilac and Emerald Green have unfortunately been discontinued, sorry guys! However, I can't find a dupe for Silvery lilac but I can for Emerald Green.

Thank you all so much for reading this post and I hope it has given you some inspiration for what nail colours are great for Christmas and Bonfire Night. Be sure to leave your favourite nail polish picks in the comments.

Don't forget to go follow me and all my social media accounts!

Love, Melissa Victoria x

2 comments:

  1. Hey!!! Awesome post!!! The nail polishes are so festive for Christmas (aka the best time of the year!!!) I nominate you for the One Lovely Blog Award!!! Here are the rules: http://anotherserendipity.blogspot.com/2014/10/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Yes it is definitely the best time of the year and thank you for the nomination.

      Love, Melissa Victoria x

      Delete