Wednesday 22 October 2014

Review: EOS lip balms!

Hey guys, today I am going to be writing a review on a product that has been around for years but has just recently become raved about in the UK. The product is EOS lip balms...



I only started really hearing about EOS about six or seven months ago due to one of my friends having one and me being very intrigued by the shape and smell! My friend had the sweet mint flavour and whenever she got it out of her handbag I would always ask her if I could use it or if I could simply smell it.

A couple of weeks after me hearing about these I went on the hunt to find where sells them. I discovered Harvey Nichols sold them but for a quite expensive price. However, I liked them that much that I paid the price which I think are £7.50. I bought the 'Strawberry Sorbet' flavour and instantly loved it. I used it everyday and up to 10 times a day! 

Later on in the year I went to Florida and found they sell them in Wal-Mart (my supermarket lover) for like $3 which was crazy! I went mad and bought three more... 


I can honestly say that EOS lip balms are the best lip care products I have ever owned. They leave your lips smelling and tasting lovely. They also leave them moisturised and extremely soft. I can definitely also say they last a really long time. As you can see I bought the Strawberry Sorbet one (the pink packaging) around seven months ago and it has only gone down a small amount. I know in the UK they are quite expensive but I would definitely try searching for them on Amazon or if you live in the USA or go on holiday there quite often I would pick them up there for $3 in Wal-Mart. 

I do have to say there are some flavours that I dislike more than others. In my case I really don't like the Summer Fruits scent as it is a bit too sickly on my lips and I do find after a while I take it off. My definite favourites are 'Blueberry Acai' and 'Pomegranate Raspberry'. The Sweet Mint flavour is very strong but it does turn into comforting scent in the end. 

What plays a big part in me loving these products are the shape and colours. The shape of the EOS lip balms are so unusual and are a cubed shape. I was honestly fascinated by them, (I am easily fascinated). 

EOS lip care range are made to soothe sore lips and protect the skin with vitamin E which helps skin to keep moisturised. I can say that they definitely do just that. I would recommend this product to anyone who suffers from dry and chapped lips or even if you just love using lip balms!

Which products are which?

The one nearest to the left is 'Blueberry Acai'.
The next one a long in the dark red packaging is 'Pomegranate Raspberry
The one after that in the pink packaging is 'Strawberry Sorbet'
Finally the last one in the light green colour is 'Sweet Mint

How do you feel about EOS lip balms? Good or not so good? Let me know in the comments!

Thank you so much for reading,

Love, Melissa Victoria x 

2 comments:

  1. I have the Strawberry one and I adore it and want every single colour! My boyfriend suprised me with it one day and I've loved it ever since. I really want the mint one next! Wish I had people in america to send them to me! haha

    Much Love,
    Philippa xxxx
    prettyinpips.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah all the colours I have are amazing!

      Love, Melissa Victoria x

      Delete