Wednesday 23 July 2014

First ever haul blog post!

 Hey! This blog post is going to be a mini haul post and I will be showing you a few things I have purchased recently. I hope you enjoy!
 
So as all girls can probably say they are a lover of shoes, so of course I am a definite shoe lover and can't go shopping without buying a new pair of shoes. Or in this case two pairs.
 
These are the first pair I purchased,
 
Now I can strongly say I am in love with these shoes. They are from a shop called Topshop which I believe are situated in the UK and now internationally. I have been looking for a pair of summery sandals for a very long time because all the ones I have are now tatty and aren't the best looking. I went shopping at the weekend in search of a new pair and came across these beautiful things. Now I do know that Topshop shoes can be very expensive but fortunately I get 10% student discount so it makes it a little bit cheaper. These sandals are £32 from Topshop, but I can honestly say they are extremely comfortable and look amazing on. They have a small block heel which in my case is fantastic because I really can't walk in high heels so the heels on these shoes are perfect for my taste. As I am going on holiday to Italy in just under 2 weeks I will be taking these with me. I also love the detail on these shoes, the faux white leather makes them look very summery and especially the daises that are stuck on the straps look very cute and summery.
 
 
 
I would say these go with many different outfits for daytime and in the evening.
 
The second pair of shoes I purchased were these,
 
 
As I have just previously said, I really am not good at wearing high heels and I only own one pair and they have never once left my wardrobe! However, when I came across these I instantly fell in love and had to buy these immediately. These shoes a from a shop in the UK called Dorothy Perkins. Now, I am not a big shopper in Dorothy Perkins but some of my family members are and they wanted to go in and look around. Of course I went straight to the shoe section (as I'm sure most girls do) and came across these, they are a faux leather material and a very light frosty blue colour. I really did love the colour of them and it played a huge part of me wanting them. Same as the other pair I bought they have a block heel and are not very high so easier for me to wear! I believe these shoes are £25 from Dorothy Perkins but also you can get 10% student discount so I got 10% off them as well as the ones from Topshop.
 
These shoes are very comfortable and ideal for if you say go out for a meal or to somewhere nice. I would also say you can wear them with any daytime or in the evening outfit.
 
 
The next thing I bought was the Marc Jacobs Daisy 'Eau So Fresh' perfume.
 
 
 
Now normally, this perfume would be extremely out of my price range and would never normally even consider buying this perfume as it is priced over £50. However, since getting my job I have had some money behind me, so on this shopping trip with my mum I went into Boots and started smelling all the different perfumes and then I came across this one. I instantly loved the smell and asked a sales adviser how much it was. I finally left Boots shocked by the price until my mum said I should treat myself to it. Of course that was the push I needed and I started going to all of the perfume shops and price checking the perfume. I found the cheapest one for 75ml was from The Fragrance Shop. Overall I was really really happy I bought this because I finally have something that I can say I bought with my own money.
 
I can also say the packaging for this perfume is so beautiful and pretty, (also one of the reasons for buying it). The scent of this perfume is amazing and goes well with any time of day. I personally use this when going out for a meal or even just a walk around my local shops. I would highly recommend this perfume if you are like me and every now and then want to treat yourself!
 
My last purchase on the shopping trip was this,
 
My beloved Tangle Teezer!!
I had heard people raving about this product for a long long time, but I just didn't get what all the fuss was about. That is until I bought this product. I had been dealing with quite a lot of hair loss due to me almost killing my hair. I nearly killed my hair because what I was doing was when getting out of the shower, my hair gets like knot city and I used to rag my hair brush through and that is why all of a sudden my hair got really thin and lifeless. So a tip for today, DO NOT rag a brush through knotty hair! The best thing about Tangle Teezers are that they have very wide bristles that are nicer to hair and do not pull it out. As I have very long hair I would say Tangle Teezers are the best way to stop hair being pulled out when you have knotty hair.
 
 These are the bristles that Tangle Teezers have and are very caring towards the hair and treat/brush it better than any normal brush would. I would advise anyone who gets very knotty hair to go out and buy a Tangle Teezer. My Tangle Teezer is a compact one so it comes with a little sort of lid to keep it clean. The compact Tangle Teezer is slightly more expensive from Boots as it is £12.49 and the normal sized ones are £10.99 from Boots.
 
So, I hope you have enjoyed reading about my new purchases and I hope it might give you some insight to what is in the shops lately!
 Please don't forget to Follow me on my google+/ BlogSpot account and on my Bloglovin' account and give this a like!
Thank you for reading!
 
Love, Melissa Victoria x


6 comments:

  1. In love with the baby blue block heel sandals! Seriously need those in my life! x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You should definitely purchase them! xx http://www.bloglovin.com/melissavictoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, everything you bought is so pretty! Especially the daisy shoes :) I hope you have a nice time in Italy, I'm so jealous, I've always wanted to go there!

    Sarah x
    http://www.sparklesandstories.com/
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10555169

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aw that is so nice for you to say! It is the first time I am going so I am really excited!
      Melissa Victoria x
      https://www.bloglovin.com/melissavictoria

      Delete
  4. I love all the things you bought, Daisy is my favourite perfume of all time but mine is starting to run out now so hopefully I can get a new bottle soon! The first pair of shoes are really cute.

    http://vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! Yes it is amazing perfume but yeah it is so pricy I am trying to make mine last! But thank you:) x

      http://www.bloglovin.com/melissavictoria

      Delete