Tuesday 29 July 2014

OOTD & Meal out!

Hey guys! So, last night I went for a meal out with my friends to Pizza Express! This blog post is going to be about what I wore and what I had for my meal! It is a little bit different but I hope you like it!
 
This is what I wore to my meal - 
 
 
Now, I will start from top to bottom with the items I wore!
I paired a plain black peplum top with my Aztec printed skirt. My top is from the River Island sale for just £15. The material is quite thick so it is good if you go out on a chilly night as it will keep you warm. The sleeves come down to your elbows which is perfect for me as I don't really like wearing short sleeved tops. As this product was in the sale I unfortunately can't find this on the website anymore but not always is it on the website but can be still in stores.

My skirt is from River Island also but I bought it quite a while ago so unfortunately again I can't find the link I am sorry guys! This skirt is beige and black Aztec print and is a cotton material. What I will say about this product is that it doesn't really look nice below the knee as it bunches up so I have to pull it up high so it just stops at my knees. I think this skirt was around £20 from River Island.
This is the print on the skirt in more detail -

Of course you can probably see I wore my blue sandals that I showed in my last haul post.  I absolutely love these shoes and they went really well with my outfit. But the bad thing is, is that they did hurt my feet and left a few cuts and blisters so they aren't exactly the comfiest shoes! They do look amazing on and go with a lot of different outfits!
 
 To compliment my shoes I wore a necklace that is the same colour as the shoes, here is the necklace - 
I adore this necklace so much. I love the colour and the pattern. I also got this in the sale at Dorothy Perkins and also got 10% student discount so it was a bargain! It is a great length as I don't like them to be too high, I prefer them to be lower down and on my top!  Unfortunately this product I think got discontinued before summer. However there is one very similar to this on the website and the link for that is - http://www.dorothyperkins.com/en/dpuk/product/accessories-203537/fashion-jewellery-203576/necklaces-1735365/large-flower-pendant-necklace-3050511?refinements=category~%5b212424%7c208724%5d&bi=1&ps=200 
 
For a bag, to go with  my outfit I used a little black bag from river Island that I love! It is a perfect size for me because I don't carry much in my bag! The bag was from the River Island sale for £10. I was very lucky as it was the last one on the table so I grabbed it as fast as I could! Again, this product isn't on the website but I will show you a picture and hopefully one might be left in a River Island store near you.
 
Last but not least I finished off my outfit with my beautiful Michael Kors watch. I bought this watch in Florida because it works out so much cheaper! This watch is £229 in the UK and $250 in the US. This is a picture of my watch -
 That guys is what I wore for my meal out!
 
For the meal, we went to Pizza Express in my local town and it was so lovely! Me and my friends all got pizza and this was what I got -
I would advise everyone to go to Pizza Express and I would say to the people who have a NUS Extra student card you can get up to 40% off your meal!
 
That is the end of my post! I hope you enjoyed and I know it is a little random but I did just want to share what I wore and what I got for my meal out!
 Thank you so much for reading and please feel free to share any blog post requests or feedback!
Also please don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and Google+.
 
Love, Melissa Victoria x
 

3 comments:

  1. Hey!
    I've nominated you for a Liebster award!
    This is the link to see what it's all about! :)
    http://uforurika.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-awards.html

    Urika xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace is gorgeous!
    Melissa, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my post http://stephsilverlining.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/liebster-award.html for all the details :) Good luck and be sure to leave me a comment when you've posted your answers so I can read them too!

    ReplyDelete