Wednesday 29 October 2014

Collective haul!


Hey guys! Today I am going to be showing you a few things I have bought in the last couple of weeks. 

I know I haven't blogged in a little while but that is because I have been extremely busy working and getting money saved up for a new laptop (which I desperately need). I should also just say that I have finally purchased a new camera so my pictures should be a lot better quality! To add to the massive intro to this post, I have come up with a timetable of the days I will blog for you guys. I will be blogging (hopefully) every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I hope you enjoy! 


Recently, River Island have had a huge sale on to sell the rest of their summer clothes... Of course me being a shopaholic and in love with River Island's clothes, I had to go and have a look straight away. I'm not kidding, I got an email from them and within five seconds I had my laptop fired up and was browsing through their sale section haha!

I never normally shop online due to me always enjoying being able to see the clothes in person. However, to my surprise I went and bought some things off the website using click and collect. The first thing I picked up was this...


Now as may have seen I bought this exact same top but just in a different colour in my Autumn inspired haul. I firstly bought this in a maroon colour and I loved it that much that I looked for it to be in the sale and it was! I was so excited and black is one of my favourite colours for clothing. I believe this originally priced at £16 but was reduced to £7. I can't find this top on the website but be sure to look in your local River Island store because they may have it in!

The next thing I ordered online were these shoes...


Normally, I would never go for heels as I really can't walk in them. I always look like I am about to fall over and break my ankles which isn't too great haha. However, these really stood out to me and as you guys have probably seen in my First ever haul post I bought some sandals very similar to these which also have a block heel and they are ridiculously comfy! These originally were priced at £35 and got reduced to £17 which is pretty good. I wore these today when going with my friend Anna to get her hair cut and they felt incredible on my feet. No pain! Click here to see more about these beauties. What I will say is I am normally a size 5 in shoes but when I went to collect these I tried them on and the size fives were way too big so I had to get a size smaller. To warn you, you may need to try your size on before purchasing them :)

The last thing I ordered online from River Island was this top...


If I am being honest, I have three other tops exactly the same shape and style just in different patterns. So really, I didn't need this but I couldn't resist! I knew they fit perfectly and are really flattering for my figure as I am not the skinniest of people. Plus it was in sale so why not spend money that I do not have! The pattern really is pretty and hides any lumps or bumps that you don't want on show. Unfortunately I can't find this on the website either, but be sure to go to your local store and they might have some left!

Obviously when using click & collect it means you have to go into the store to pick up what you have purchased online. Bad thing to do, as I have an addiction to shopping. So when me and my mum went to pick what I had ordered up, I started looking in the sale and found these...


Yes these pair of shoes are quite jazzy, I know! I am still to this day indecisive whether I like these shoes or not. They look really lovely on with a pair of jeans and jumper but I just don't know guys! I wore them for the first time to my local shopping center and they are quite comfortable but I am sure some people shot me a few looks. Or I could have been paranoid like I normally am. I bought these also in the sale for £10 but I noticed a couple of black marks on them so they reduced them a further 10%. So the price wasn't really that bad, I am going to keep them and try them out with a few outfits and see if they will be staying with me. These bad boys have also been taken off the website, but again be sure to check out your local store.

To end my River Island shopping spree the last thing I bought in there was this...


I have been looking for a decent bag for ages. To be honest, I think bags are so overpriced and their shelf life has to come to an end at some point! I was just wondering around picking over the left overs in their sale and I come across this bag. I L.O.V.E it so much. It is the right size, style and material. I straight away bought it so I was a happy girl! I believe it was the last one in store and in all other stores in Leeds so I was very lucky. It was £45 reduced to £20. I couldn't not buy it... right?

This item is the last thing I have bought in the past couple of weeks. It is this...


Being a big fan of Tanya Burr, I watch all her videos and her vlogs. She bought this hat in one of her vlogs and I really really liked it so I bought it. Honestly, I aren't a big hat lover but this one looks so cute on. Wearing it with my hair down and pairing it with a big chunky knit, jeans and boots it looks really lovely. This is from Topshop you can click here to see it.

That guys is the end of this haul post! I really hope you enjoyed looking at what I will be wearing this Autumn and seeing what is in the shops at the moment!

Don't forget to follow me on all social media to keep updated with what I am doing.

Thank you all so much for reading,

Love, Melissa Victoria x

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, you have been nominated for the Liebster Award, as I really like your blog! Find out more here: http://daisies-and-delights.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/the-liebster-award-again.html

    Daisy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I really like your blog. I have nominated you for the Liebstar Award http://bonjourmissgrace.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/the-liebstar-award.html ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete