Monday 29 December 2014

Work work work!

Hey guys,  I just wanted to make a little post explaining why I have not been blogging in a while! First of all, I hope you all had an amazing christmas and spent lots of time with family and friends & received everything you wished for! 

Getting down to business, the reason I haven't been blogging is because I have just started a new job. I am now working for Victoria's Secret which I am so so happy about, the only downfall is I am working full time so that means I don't have as much time to blog anymore which is definitely going to change so don't worry! 

I am definitely going to prioritise my blog and it will become a hobby I will do when I have my days off, my two days off can be any days so for now, I will say just keep looking out for my new posts and if you don't already, I post on my twitter account when I have wrote a new post so if you want to keep up to date make sure to follow me on twitter. The button to do that is on my side bar. 

Sorry it isn't a exciting post but I thought I should explain myself!

Thank you so much for reading and I will be doing a fashion or beauty post very soon so keep checking. 

Love, Melissa Victoria x

No comments:

Post a Comment