Wednesday 3 December 2014

Lush 'Magic Wand' - Review

Hello lovlies! Today I am carrying on with my slight addiction to reviewing the Lush Christmas products.

The product I will be reviewing is the Magic Wand reusable bubble bar. Unfortunately I do not have a picture of this product as silly me used it thinking I had already taken a picture but I hadn't! Oops.

The Magic Wand reusable bubble bar is meant to create lots & lots of bubbles & smell like sweet treats. The actual smell of this product is Snow Fairy but I just didn't think it did. I thought it smelt way to sickly & ended up making me want to get out of the bath.

I think the Magic Wand was the one I was most looking forward to using but I was sadly very disappointed. I was a little bit surprised by the price of this product which I believe is £5.25, but I bought it thinking I could use it over & over again & it would dry out quick and easy.

Onto my next rant, it took the absolute biscuit to dry out properly and left my windowsill all sticky & stained it with pink marks. I changed where I placed the product several times but it just would not dry out properly. I had to put what was left of it in the bin because it really was getting on my nerves. Even the colour it turned the bath water wasn't that exciting.

Overall, I think this product is overpriced, messy & really hard to dry out. I was very very disappointed by the Magic Wand & will not buy it again. Sorry Lush!

Thank you all for reading this post & I hope you enjoyed it!

Don't forget to follow me on all my social media links...

Don't hesitate in leaving any comments about how you felt about this product & any recommendations on other Lush products are welcome :)

Love, Melissa Victoria x

No comments:

Post a Comment