Monday 8 December 2014

My top 5 best films to watch at Christmas!

Hi guys! I hope you are having a festive December so far & to add onto that todays post is going to be my top 5 best Christmas films that I watch all through December...


Number 5 - 

Merry Madagascar! When I got given this as a present a couple of years ago I didn't think it would be that good. I was wrong I now watch this every December... 

Number 4 -      


The Snowman - My family absolutely love this film and it is now a tradition to watch this every Christmas. I have never really loved this film but since my family watch it, it has grown on me. 

Number 3 - 


Mrs Doubtfire - Now I bet you are thinking "Mrs Doubtfire isn't a Christmas film" But in my home it is. The vibes from this film just make me feel Christmassy and homely & for me, that is what Christmas is all about!

Number 2 - (Runner up)


Miracle on 34th Street - I love this film so much. This for me just represents Christmas. It is set in New York which I am pretty sure is amazing at Christmas time to begin with so this is my runner up. 

Winner - 



Santa Clause 2 - This film is by far my favourite Christmas film ever. I just love it. I even sometimes but this on in November... Which is bad I know but I just can't help it. This film really makes me feel all festive & makes me so excited for Christmas Eve.

That guys is my top 5 best Christmas films! 

What are your favourites? 

Thank you all for reading & I hope you enjoyed this festive post.

Don't forget to follow me on all my social media links.

Love, Melissa Victoria x



No comments:

Post a Comment