Friday 5 December 2014

Lush 'Christmas Penguin' - Review

Hi guys! I hope you are all well & excited to hear what I have to say about the Christmas Penguin from Lush.

Again I do apologise that I didn't take a picture of The Christmas Penguin as when I got round to using it, it had kind of become miss shaped & its nose had melted... I didn't really think it would make a good picture but you can check it out on Lush's website here.

To start off, I was a little skeptical in buying this product because of the smell. It smells like old soap, but because it looked so cute I bought it anyway!

I have to say I really really enjoyed using The Christmas Penguin as it left my skin feeling extremely soft & moisturised. I was pleasantly surprised.

It turned my bathwater a lovely light blue colour & it didn't actually smell too bad. I would say it has a very clean scent. You have probably read by now in another Lush review that I have very sensitive skin & I suffer from eczema, so branching out in products that I use on my skin was a bit scary but turned out to be well worth it!

The Christmas Penguin bubble bar left my skin feeling great and it will definitely be purchased again.

How to use a Lush bubble bar - Simply crumble (in my case) The Christmas Penguin under a running tap & it will result in changing your bathwater a light blue colour.

What was your opinion on The Christmas Penguin bubble bar? Comment below.

Thank you so much for reading guys!

Hope you enjoyed reading my thoughts on The Christmas Penguin.

Don't forget to follow me on all my social media links...

Love, Melissa Victoria x

No comments:

Post a Comment