Monday 5 January 2015

Some of the things Santa brought me for Christmas...

Hey guys! I know I haven't been on my A game for blogging lately as i'm sure most of you will have read in my last post. However, now I am back and I am so excited to pick up where I left off. 

Disclaimer - So just to let you know I am in no way bragging about the things I kindly got given for Christmas. In my opinion I absolutely love reading and seeing people posting about what they got for Christmas as I am a naturally nosy person, I also think it gives you inspiration as to what to get people next year. It basically helps me get ideas for what to buy for my family and friends when next year comes around! I hope this gives you some inspiration too. 

The gifts I am going to show you are the ones that really really are special to me and made me appreciate my family and friends just that little bit more. Don't get me wrong, all the gifts I got given are amazing and I love every single one of them, but we all know there are just some gifts that could make you cry with happiness. 

Right, first off my best friend Anna bought me a book that i'm sure very female beauty and fashion blogger will know about... 


 Of course... Girl Online! I have followed Zoe Sugg (Zoella) for absolutely ages so obviously when I unwrapped this I was so happy so Anna I thank you!! 

Another present from Anna were a load of pictures of me and her. We recently figured out that we have been friends for 3 years which was so exciting and special. When I opened the photos I honestly just started crying I loved them that much. I bought a scrapbook for the photos and stuck the pictures in myself, the ones I am showing you are a couple of my favourites...





Anna also bought me some Lush products which I also very much loved. She knows me so well! 

Another thing I got for Christmas... 


Perfume. Me without perfume is a recipe for disaster. I always have to have some perfume on me all day everyday or else I get upset. Me and perfume are like two peas in a pod. This year I got given Cheryl's new perfume Storm Flower. I am obsessed with super sweet scents and this is lovely and sweet, therefore the perfect scent for me. My mum chose well! 

Next up, 


The beauty that is MAC and the beauty that is my wonderful sister! This is (sadly) my first ever MAC lipstick... I tend to buy all my make up in America as it works out a lot cheaper and as I am a full on American lover, anything I buy in the US is special to me. I never got round to buying lipsticks from MAC as I was in a phase of Revlon chubby sticks that I swore by. My sister Vanessa bought me this and I am so grateful! This is the shade 'Girl About Town'. I am sure if you have been reading my blog for a while you know I am all about strong pinks. This is perfect for me. 

I have a swatch of this colour for you - 


The last couple of things I got were from my mum and dad...



These incredible boots. I love, love, love these. I saw them a while back in River Island but back then they were super expensive so I had to leave them behind! However recently I saw they had gone in the sale by half price and I mentioned them to my mum and she got me them! I was a very happy bunny! 


I am sure you have probably read about how I am obsessed with anything American. This having the American flag clearly got my attention when I unwrapped it. I have just had my bedroom done and I have finally got a double bed... Finally!! That was also a Christmas present so this cushion just finished it off perfectly. 

One other thing I haven't mentioned is that the camera I took these pictures on was my main Christmas present which I was so so over the moon about. 

Christmas is a time where all your family comes together and yes I know presents are a big thing but it is not all about presents. It is about the love and appreciation of family and friends and presents are just a gesture of those feelings. 

I really hoped you enjoyed this post and gave you some inspiration for presents this time next year. 

Thank you so much for reading this post...

Don't forget to follow me on all my social media links on the side bar. 

Did you get anything amazing for Christmas? 

Love, Melissa Victoria x


No comments:

Post a Comment