Wednesday 7 January 2015

What's In My January Make Up Bag


Hey guys, today I am doing a beauty post for you! As you can probably tell by the title this is my January make up bag contents. New year, new face is my motto. Hope you enjoy... 


The make up bag itself was actually a Christmas present from my dad (obviously) from Victoria's Secret. I must say when you work for VS you see so many products you want that when you get home that is all you can talk about, when I first saw this I loved it and mentioned to my family that I would like it. This is a limited addition make up case as it is a fashion show product so they are only around for a limited period of time. I am lucky I got first dibs!


Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara - This mascara I have to say has been in my make up bag since I started blogging last year. It is by far my favourite mascara and believe me, I have tried many!
My eyelash curlers are actually from Primark for £1 and they are also the best I have ever owned. 


Sleek Brow Kit in Light - Again, this has been in my make up bag since I started blogging, but what can I say? It is such a great eyebrow kit and has lasted for ages! You seriously can't go wrong it keeps my eyebrows looking fuller, shaped and darker throughout the day.


Now, some new additions to my new make up bag -


These lipsticks in my opinion are the best sort of shades to kick start a new year. We are still in Winter and these darker shades of purple and pink are just right. 

Swatches - 



Top - MAC Girl About Town
Bottom - Kiko Orchid



The L'Oreal Super Liner is my ultimate eye liner. I adore this product and this will be in my make up bag forever! It creates the perfect cat eye for day and night time. 

I only use the Rimmel Kohl Eye Pencil if I am going to a special dinner with family or friends. Throughout the day I don't really use it as I think it can make my make up look a bit to heavy. However, at night time it gives a little something extra. 



For the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer I don't use this everyday nor the Collection cover up stick. I only use concealers if I really feel I have to. For example, I had to work New Years Day this year and after New Years Eve, using concealer is a necessity haha!

A new product to my January Make Up bag, the Simple Corrector Pen. I absolutely love this product as any mistakes I make with my make up, for example if I go a little to high with my cat eye flick this simply wipes it away and basically corrects it! It is seriously a gift from god.

That has brought you to the end of this blog post...

I really hope you enjoyed this post and has given you some ideas for the perfect face this month! 

Please don't forget to follow me on all my social media links which are located on my side bar. 

Have you got anything new in your January Make Up Bag? Feel free to leave comments! 

Love, Melissa Victoria x

No comments:

Post a Comment