Tuesday 16 June 2015

Review: Maybelline 'Brow Drama'




I actually bought this product in my recent visit to Florida, I had heard a lot about this & I really wanted to see what the fuss was about.

Honestly, I am in love with this product. I have tried a couple of eye brow products in the past including Benefits 'Brow Zing' brow shaping kit & the drugstore dupe Sleek's Brow Kit which are both one side powder & the other side wax.

This product is very different than the ones I have used in the past as it is a gel substance.


As you can see the applicator is a lot like a mascara brush but in a rounded shape.

This makes the product very easy to apply & the wand picks up all the little hairs that you can't see which makes your eyebrows look fuller.

I tend to apply this product by lightly stroking the rounded end upward towards the top of the brow & then continuing this motion along the rest of the eyebrow.

I could definitely see the difference this product made to my eyebrows. Also the wear time of this product is incredible, it stayed on my eyebrows all night until I got home. Again, especially wearing this product in a hot country, I did worry about it smudging but thankfully it kept my eyebrows looking great all night long!

The price of this product is around the average £5.00 mark. You really can't go wrong...

If you are just starting out in makeup or trying out different things on your brows I would definitely recommend this product as it is very easy to apply & you can't really go wrong.

Overall, I am very happy I purchased this product & I will keep buying it until I find something better (that is if I do find something better!).

What are your thoughts on this product?

Love,

Melissa Victoria x

No comments:

Post a Comment