Tuesday 17 February 2015

A Bit Of Lush Loving (Haul)


Hey guys, I hope you are all well! 

I am just going to start this post off by saying sorry I haven't blogged in a while. If I am being honest, I just needed to take a few days off and think up some new blogging ideas. I would love to hear any requests from you guys what you might want me to do a post on. 

Recently, I haven't really been wanting to go shopping as I am trying to save my money... (probably never going to happen). That is until I went into Lush and wanted to by everything. 

So this is my Lush haul, hope you enjoy... 

The first thing I picked up was a Honey Bee bath ballistic - 


Let me just say, this bath bomb smells incredible. It smells like a mixture between honey and vanilla. When I walked into Lush I saw the little sign next to it and at first, I thought I wouldn't like the smell but I was so wrong. This bath bomb is meant to moisturise and cleanse skin. I think I will review these products and share my thoughts with you! I will also say the size of this bath bomb is HUGE so for the price it is really good for the money.  I believe it is priced at £3.35.




Blackberry Bath ballistic. I would say this was an impulse buy, when I got home, I decided i'm not a huge lover of the scent of this bath bomb but hey ho, I am sure I will use it. According to the Lush website it makes you feel relaxed and soothed so we shall see! It smells a little bit like a scented soap? The colour isn't all that exciting but I will see what it turns my bath water like when I use it. Then let you guys know or has anyone used it before and could let me know? I believe the price of this bath bomb is £3.25.


Space Girl bath bomb -

The smell of this bath bomb is insanely good, I could eat it. This is my favourite purchase of the day, that I will say! It genuinely smells like refresher sweets, do they still sell those? I think they do. I am so excited to try this bath bomb out and it was only £2.35, so not that expensive at all. Space Girl is also meant to cleanse and moisturise skin so look out for the reviews! 

The last thing I purchased was this... 

Dragon's Egg bath bomb - 

To be honest, I am still unsure if I like the scent of this bath bomb or not. It is a very sweet scent and I am just a little worried it might get too sickly but I will give it a try. I would say it smells like citrusy sherbet, so normally I would really like the smell but I am unsure. This bath bomb is also extremely big (practically like the size of my head!) I liked the sound of Dragon's Egg so I think realistically I bought it just for the name but oh well! Why not... The price of this bath bomb is £3.35. 

That brings you to the end to this post guys!

Have you tried any of the products mentioned? Feel free to leave in the comments your opinions :) 

Thank you so much for reading,

Love, Melissa Victoria x

2 comments:

  1. I was the same at first with the dragon egg scent but now its my favorite lush product ever. I also really want to try the honey one, head some really good things about it! x

    http://abbyhughess.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh well hopefully I will be the same! Thank you for letting me know x

      Delete