Tuesday 23 June 2015

A Day In Celebration FL


On my recent visit to Florida me & my family travelled to a little town called Celebration.

It is your typical American town that has the best scenery.

Celebration is one of my favourite places I have ever visited & I love to share pictures of places I have visited to give you some insight in where to visit.

If you are ever in Florida I would definitely try to visit Celebration as it is truly beautiful.



There is a really American style cafe in the centre of the town which sells cola floats which are typical American style drinks which consists of cola & ice cream! They are amazingly good!



Also in the centre of Celebration there is a huge lake & beside the lake there are rocking chairs where you can just sit & watch the world go by. However, alligators live in that lake which makes me a little but weary to sit there for too long...


My ultimate favourite ice cream parlour is in Celebration. The smell in that place is amazing it literally smells like fudge. They also have a crazy amount of different ice creams which I am sure are all amazing.


Unfortunately, this french pastries shop wasn't open when I was there which I was very sad about but I loved the sign so hopefully when I go back in the future it will be open!


Behind the lakes where you can walk around I spotted this guy! I couldn't believe it. After I took this picture I started to walk very fast...


You can actually hire bikes & cycle around the different lakes & take in all the picturesque scenery.


It is the simple things that make me happy. I had to take a picture of the stereotypical mail box!


I had to also take a picture of this really cute boutique because of the name. I am obsessed with the show on Netflix called Once Upon A Time so this also made me very happy!


Of course, the type of house we all see in American movies with the rocking chairs on the porches & the American flag. I so want to live here...

I love everything about Celebration & I hope you have enjoyed looking what the town has to offer & if you do go to Florida definitely visit Celebration. It is like the dreamiest town.

Love, 

Melissa Victoria x




No comments:

Post a Comment