Thursday 5 February 2015

January Favourites

Can you believe January is already over?! We are now officially in February so my post today is going to be my January Favourites.

Hope you enjoy...


Beauty Favourites - 




My Kiko lipstick in the colour 515 Orchid. 

Personally, when it gets into the colder months I tend to go for darker lip colours. I was always weary of purple toned lipsticks as I really thought they wouldn't suit me. However, I ventured out of my comfort zone and I have seriously fallen in love with this colour and have been wearing this throughout January.  In the swatch picture it does come across quite light but when you apply more than one layer it does become darker.


Skin & Lip care Favourites - 


Nivea Essential Care Lip Balm.

I am sure most of you girls will know that in Winter time our lips get really dry and chapped. Me having very sensitive and dry skin I suffer with chapped lips all year round so you can probably imagine how horrid they get in Winter! No joke, this lip balm has been my life saver. It completely made my lips stay healthy and hydrated throughout November, December and January. This will be in my handbag forever I am sure! 


Now, I am not known to fake tan. I have thought about it in the past but never really did anything as I worried it could cause my skin to react, as my skin is ridiculously sensitive. That is until I was introduced to this product through my best friend Anna. I haven't been using this all over my body but in January I have been going to meals with my family and friends and I have actually been wearing dresses (I know and yes I was freezing). I have been moisturising my legs and arms with this product and I have been loving it. I love the smell of fake tan so it smells good and it basically gives you a natural summer glow.

Perfume Favourite - 


Storm Flower by Cheryl Cole.

Normally in the Wintery season I wear much stronger scents for example, Lady Million by Paco Rabanne. However, since getting this for Christmas I have honestly been loving this throughout January. It is a very sweet scent but I love it! I have been using this everyday, even when I am not going out anywhere I will still give myself a quick spritz to set me up for the day. 

Haircare Favourite -


THIS PRODUCT IS THE BEST PRODUCT EVER. That is the truth. I have been more than loving this product, it makes my hair look so much fuller, healthier and overall better! Recently my hair has been looking really limp and just generally unhappy. This product is also a 'hair' saver and I am sure I will be repurchasing this over and over again. 

Now onto TV Show & Book Favourites - 

For my TV Show favourite I would say it has to be Silent Witness. Silent Witness is (or was as I think the series has just finished) on BBC 1 Yorkshire at 9PM every Monday and Tuesday night. They have like two parts to every story. I think they have three different stories in a series and I have just been seriously loving it! 

Sadly, I don't have a book favourite as I haven't been reading lately which does make me sad but I will start eventually...

That comes to the end of my January Favourites.

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed. 

Love, Melissa Victoria x


No comments:

Post a Comment