Friday 25 July 2014

My everyday make up routine.

Hi guys! So today my blog post is going to be about my everyday make up routine. I hope you like!
 
As I have said in a previous blog, I do not wear any type of foundation, concealer or even press powder. So these are the product I use day to day.
 

So as you can see I mainly stick to the eyes and lips!
 
The first product I use is my Sleek eye brow palette which I believe are sold in Superdrug.
 
 
Now on the left of this palette is an eyebrow wax. This is for you to make your eyebrows more defined and looking more like HD brows. However, I do not use the wax for my eyebrows as I get mine waxed every month and the shape is perfect for me so I just use the product on the left of the palette, which is just a brown powder. I have very light blonde hair so this palette is in the shade, Light 817. The colour of the powder is very minimal but just gives the brow more definition as it darkens it very slightly.  I would advise all girls/ladies with blonde hair to get this palette! I just dab the applicator into the powder and shade in my eyebrows. This palette does come with a little shade brush, tweezers and a bush for the wax. Although I have unfortunately have lost the wax brush and the tweezers! :(
 
Then, the second product I use is my Urban Decay eye shadow primer potion,
 
This product is one of the best purchases I have ever made! It sets my eye shadow on perfectly and does not make it crease! I simply squeeze a bit onto my finger and gently rub it across my eyelids until it is all soaked in. I do believe this product is quite pricy but extremely worth it!
 
The next thing I do is apply my eye shadows. Now normally I apply a lighter shade all over my lid and use a darker one on the outside and through my crease. Today, I am going to use Retrospeck by MAC and Woodwinked by MAC.
 
 
MAC eye shadows are in my opinion the best eye shadows! They go on perfect and never crease. I have mentioned in my Newcomer to MAC Cosmetics that I prefer lighter more golden shades.
 
Then I move on to my gel eyeliner by Rimmel London.
This gel eyeliner comes with a applicator brush which you use to apply the product. I personally started getting into gel liner around 2 months ago, I used to use a liquid liner but it sometimes made my skin irritated so I started using gel liner. I personally think gel liner is the best type. I believe they sell this product in Boots and Superdrug. The link to this product - http://www.superdrug.com/Make-Up/Eyes/Eyeliner/Rimmel-Gel-Liner-Black/p/910758#.U9KZXVxwbmQ 
 
After applying my eyeliner I go onto my mascara. The one I am currently using is the Boujour Paris, Volume 1 seconde mascara.
 
 
Firstly, I start by curling my eyelashes with these eyelash curlers which honestly I am not too sure where I got these from! Sorry guys! So after curling my eyelashes I apply my mascara and let it dry. I have tried so many mascaras and I have been disappointed with all of them until this one from Boujour Paris! I would advise everyone to head out and buy this as it is one of my favourite mascaras ever!
 
Lastly its time for the lips! Now I must say I have way too many lipsticks and chubby sticks! I may for my next blog post show my favourites for you to see! Please feel free to leave comments with suggestions on what I should do for my next post! Anyway the chubby stick I use most days is this one from Revlon.
Before putting my chubby stick on I apply a little bit of Vaseline onto my lips just for moisture. The chubby stick shown is actually from Walmart in Florida because all of the make up there is so much cheaper! The chubby stick is in the colour, 020 Lovesick Passionnee. This is by far my favourite brand who sell chubby sticks as they are really moisturising and smell so good! On the lip it looks like a strong darker pink but it is lovely! I would advise girls who love pink lips to go and purchase this! The link to this product is - http://www.boots.com/en/Revlon-ColorBurst-™-Balm-Stain_1208067/
 
Finally, I quickly spray a little bit of MAC Fix + onto my face to set my make up and Voila that is my everyday make up finished!
I hope you have enjoyed this post and please feel free to leave any comments about suggestions for new posts that you would like to see!
Thank you for reading this!
Love, Melissa Victoria x
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I also use the Sleek Brow Kit! It's one of my favourite products for my eyebrows. I find it's just the same as the Benefit kit except it's half the price!

    x

    http://eiyoieoatx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is really good! Oh I haven't tried the Benefit one, but yeah Benefit products are so expensive so its great they are basically the same! x

      Delete